All homeowners in The Peninsula are members of the Peninsula Community Association (the PCA) which is the master homeowners’ association. The PCA provides an array of services for all types of properties, including:
- 24/7 security at the gate, with periodic patrols
- maintenance of PCA-owned areas – the Nature Center, bay beach and fishing piers, roads trails and walkways, common area landscaping, lighting, snow removal
- lawn and landscaping maintenance at individual properties
- trash collection (except in the apartment-style condos, where this is provided by the condo association)
- Verizon FIOS internet and television programming at individual properties
PCA dues are billed quarterly — please see the chart below for details.
Many of The Peninsula’s homes are also part of a Condominium Association. This includes the apartment-style homes in Windswept and Marina Bay, as well as townhomes and villas throughout the community. Condo fees are billed quarterly, semi-annually, or annually depending on the neighborhood — please see the chart below for details.
Townhome and villa condo fees cover the master insurance policy on the home. In the Marina Bay neighborhood, they also cover water for irrigation. In the Sailside neighborhood, exterior maintenance of the homes is included.
Condo fees for the apartment-style homes cover the master insurance policy, trash collection, elevator maintenance, cleaning and maintenance of all common areas, and maintenance of building exteriors including roof and parking garage.